Polishcoaldaily‘s Founder and Former Editor gave a full interview in Ekonomia Raport by TV Republika on Wednesday, talking about steam and coking coal prices after disaster in Zofiowka mine, plans for the nuclear energy and anti-smog policies by Polish government.
Watch the entire interview here [PL].
THESE ISSUES WILL BE COVERED ALSO ON 5TH COALTRANS POLAND IN SOPOT (4-5 JUNE)
An analysis of latest policies affecting the Polish coal industry
• Long term energy policies – what will change?
• Striking a balance between energy security and EU emissions commitments
• The plan for energy and climate 2021-2030
• Details of EU regulations on subsidising coal trade and production
• How can Poland comply with these regulations by 2018 and still sustain its coal industry?
Met coal, thermal coal and pet coke pricing analysis and overview
• Managing production disruptions, new export sources and analysis of trade flows
• Analyzing forward coal supply and demand in Europe, Asia
• Price trajectory, regional arbs and expectations for met coal and thermal coal markets
Outlook for Poland’s residential coal usage in 2018
• An analysis of the recent anti-smog legislation and its impact on the market
• Where is the legislation currently being implemented and is it likely to expand?
• Pricing impact for both importers and retail purchasers – how will this be managed?